I may be wrong, but Sissy Spacek was nominated for Carrie(the first film I saw her in
and thought she shone) and wasn;t that the first nomination for a horror flick?

I have seen her in Missing, The Long Walk Home and several others. i think she is
wonderful. Very attractive and vulnerable looking but with a back made of steel.

In The Bedroom sounds like my sort of film.

however, I don't go beyond saying I like or dislike a movie. I am no good at that sort
of thing.

Saw The Planet of Apes recently-fell asleep. Thought the original was much better but
thenI was child.