--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> BRING IT ON, FIRETUSH!!

LMAO!

> I *really* wanted to like Telling Stories, but it
> was weak, weak, weak. > I'm afraid that Tracy ran
out of good ideas after
> her debut. (And I've bought
> them all).

well, bob, you are infrequently wrong, but you are
just WRONG WRONG WRONG, wrong like salmon-flavored ice
cream-wrong, here.
just kidding, i don't really give a shit. it's all
opinion, anyway. i love all tracy's albums. i love all
madonna's albums, too, so what the hell do i know?
at least i was smart enough to watch "west wing" and
"law and order" rather than the grammys, i get some
credit for that.
alison e. in slc
np: bruce hornsby, harbor lights
(another guy who put out a brilliant debut)
http://greetings.yahoo.com