WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Victor, thank you VERY much!! This is exactly what I was
looking for! Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me.

I went to the web, and found a LOT of info!! Silly me, I thought this was
such a grass-roots thing, I wouldn't find it on the web. Instead, I found a
plethora of information, and even a website from people that had hosted our
own Kate Bennett this past month!!

Kate: how big was their space in their house? That's the only thing I am a
little nervous about- stuffing in enough people to make it worthwhile for the
performer.

Hugs,
Ashara