In a message dated 3/12/2002 2:06:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Hi. I'm a lurker on the Joni-only list, but I wanted to tell you about a
> little project I undertook recently to acquaint some high school students
> with Joni.

Hi Mark, and thanks for delurking. What an excellent project to take on. I
wish more teachers would use Joni's lyrics (or even other songwriters) for
educating students. I know I would have enjoyed poetry a lot more if the
teachers would have used song lyrics. I would really like to know how the
group who had "Cold Blue Steel and Sweet Fire" presented that discussion.
Actually, I would like to know how *each* group interpreted the lyrics to
their assigned song.
What a fun project.  Thanks for sharing!

Jimmy