Bob wrote:

<<Speaking of Ms. Harding, she will taking on Paula Jones in Fox TV's first
installment of "Celebrity Boxing", and also ex-Partridge Family guy Danny
Bonaduce mixes it up with ex-Brady Buncher Barry Williams. Todd Bridges,
ex-Different Strokes guy is also featured but I forget who's sliming into the
ring with him.>>

Todd Bridges is boxing against Robert Van Winkle (Vanilla Ice). BIG LOL!!!!
Yes, I think FOX tv has sunk to a new low!  Maybe they'll have a musicians
"Celebrity Boxing". I can just see it now:

CHRISSIE HYNDE   VS.  CARLY  SIMON  (with Joni Mitchell officiating)  :~)

Jimmy