This is so beautiful Bree. I have wanted to visit KY for decades...my
grandmother used to tell me about her relatives that lived there...later I
discovered that my Irish ancestors settled in KY & named their homestead
after their Irish land. Maghera Glass. Anyone know exactly what that
means...I think that is how you spell it.

I would love to find where that is both in Ireland & Ky. I have always loved
horses & used to watch the Ky Derby religously as a child...weird to feel
such strong roots in places I have never actually been too. I did get close
though...I finally made it to Nashville last year but didn't have enough
time to get up to Ky.

>>>You have the Lexington area when at times the grass really does look blue
and time does really seem to have stood still.  And you can see the horses
grazing and running knowing there are potential Kentucky Derby winners
behind those white wooden fences.  And in the distant you can see these
beautiful estates that resemble Tara.<<<