Randy Remote wrote:

> Great words, Vince. I'm with you on all of it except
>
> >  Failing their
> > candidacies, perhaps Gov Gray Davis might be out best choice as, while
> > lacking vision, is a technican with his heart in the right place,

I defer to you of course in your far greater knowlege of Davis.  His image
out here is as I described, and his attraction as a candidate connects to his
bringing California's electoral votes to the table.  At any rate, his
judicial nominees must surely be better than what we are getting now..  But
thanks for your insights into Davis; I value your opinion highly.

(the Rev) Vince