this is from albert camus, who wrote in "la peste":  "the evil that is in
the world always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm
as malevolence, if they lack undertanding.  on the whole, men are more good
than bad; that, however, isn't the real point.  but they are more or less
ignorant, and it is this that we call vice or virtue; the most incorrigible
vice being that of an ignorance that fancies it knows everything and
therefore claims for itself the right to kill."
this is from me, corporations are an invention of man to escape individual
responibilities for a greater profit.  someone should be held responible for
the fiasco at enron, somone should be responsible for the savings and loan
fraud years ago, someone should be responsible for for the raping of
california during the so called energy crisis.  it cracks me up a guy can go
to prison for many years holding up a kentucy fried chicken, but someone who
steals millions and ruins hundreds of lives get their hand slapped.  later
gene