Thanks, MG...I'm watching.  I've got my own copy, but somehow it views
different when you know it's going out over the airwaves, to the masses.
True to form for my experience with Joni's work, I like PWWAM more and more
as time goes by.

I noticed the fade in/fade out shot of Wally Breese after "Why Do Fools
Fallin Love?" thinking Joni probably edited in the shot with her own hand.
I think Wally would be pleased as Punch to know that the show was going out
over KQED in San Francisco this night, where he lived and created Joni.com.

I turned envy green watching Charles Valentino dance with Joni during "Comes
Loves."  I mean, hey, I can dance those moves and more!  What does a guy
have to do to get on your dance card, Joan?  ;-)

It's interesting to know that Joni created almost everything for PWWAM...the
music mixing, the set design, the editing.  She's a filmmaker, too.  Maybe
she'll direct a movie from footage of her next tour.  Dreamland, dreamland,
dreamland, dreeeeeamland...

-Julius