The DVD is a must. The sound is incredible. I made a cd copy for myself and it
is a Joni favorite. I've read comments online from some who say the sound is
"muddy." I'm convinced it is because some don't know how to set the audio
properly.

Jerry, excited about seeing MARY GAUTHIER tonight. Pazman, do you know her?