In a message dated 3/18/2002 2:35:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> True to form for my experience with Joni's work, I like PWWAM more and more
> as time goes by

Julius, that's exactly how I feel with most of Joni's work.  It's been quite
a long time since I've viewed PWWAM, so I plan on watching it in the next few
days.

I know this question has been asked before, but I'm gonna ask again before I
view PWWAM.  Besides Wally B., J.J., Kakki, Pearl, Leslie, Phyllis & Mr.
Dulson (and a few people no longer on the list), were there any other JMDLers
in attendance during the taping?  Also, which listers can be seen in the
video? (I do remember seeing Wally and Pearl)

Thanks,

Jimmy