Oh Lori, I can well imagine you were flooded with memories when looking
through all the music.  I know you can learn this accordion.  If I can
learn it...so can you.  :)

And I might tell you ...48 bass accordions are wonderful.  I have been
looking for one to purchase...but have not so far.  They are very
unique. Especially since this one is your Mum's...it will be all the
more special. I hope you never part with it.

Please let me know about some songs you might play or would care to play
together.

Love and Peace...bee girl