--- Tyler Hewitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are me and my partner the only people on Earth who
> really liked A.I.?

Probably not!

> My feeling was that people didn't like what appeared
> on the surface to be a (kind of) happy ending but on
> further reflection turned out to be deeply
> disturbing.

I found the whole thing quite disturbing.

> I think  A.I. may be a sort of Blade Runner: Ignored
> and under appreciated at first, but in ten years or
> so
> will be seen as a classic.

I loved Blade Runner. The thing about AI is, I do keep
thinking about it and wondering about it, so it's
possible I may end up liking it in the end. I'd
probably see it again, but not for a while (like I
said - disturbing.)

File your taxes online! http://taxes.yahoo.ca