My life is about to change. Some weeks ago my ex wife came back into my
life. I haven't seen her for many years, since she left for Culver City
, 22 years ago in fact. She was 'saved' during that time and has been
working with the needy in LA for several years. She has asked to me go
back with her to help her with her work and to be her husband again.
After much soul searching, I have decided to marry her again and to go
with her to LA. I feel brand new. Much to my surprise, John has taken
this turn of events very well. In fact he has given us his blessing. He
says he feels saved too.

--
bw
colin