Good one Colin! One for the archives! I am nominating you for a Postie award
(which isn't a half bad idea when the threads get thin around here)! Happy
April Fools to you as well. BTW Culver City was a really nice touch.

Paz

P.S. To all you Brits, very sorry to hear about the Queen mum too. Very sad!