Colin wrote:

> I know nothing about Culver City -only that it is in LA and that is where
my ex
> came from. So what is it? is it gang infested or something?

Culver City was originally a typically sleepy SoCal working-middle class
town that grew around the former (now Sony) MGM studios and Howard Hughes'
Aircraft Company.  Judy Garland grew up there as a child and I think Marilyn
Monroe, also.  It's not particularly glamourous or interesting compared to
say, Beverly Hills or Hollywood or Malibu, but it has become a bit more
upscale in recent years because land is so tight in the city and it offers
close proximity to a lot of the LA business (Sony Entertainment) and
recreation (the beach and Marina) hubs.

Kakki