"Do What You Love" I certainly have, Sherelle, I've listened to your CD
countless times since getting it the other day.  You have read the praises
of Anne and Colin and I'm sure many others.  I'm sure you have heard your
voice compared to the likes of Anita Baker or Sarah Vaughn. Or adjectives
such as smoky,rich.....she sings effortlessly with the ease of a soaring
bird.  Your range is incredible and it never seems forced.  Your original
"Walk On By" if a person can hold still while listening to this.....they
belong in an old age home.  (or are a Baptist ;-) )

I've played it for family and friends and nothing but positive responses.  I
wish you much luck!!  I say this because we already know you have that
incredible talent.  But I think luck has as much to do with making it as
talent does.  (being in the right place at the right time)

I thank you for taking the time to send your CD to me.  I have a few
questions that I'll ask you off list.  Do you take cover requests or ideas?
I was listening to one my very favorite all-time Stevie Wonders songs the
other day"Ribbon In The Sky" and while listening, I thought, I love to hear
Sherelle's interpretation of this.  :-)

(I don't want you to be inundated...but I would encourage everyone on the
list to check you out)

Thank you again,

Bree