Sherelle!

I am sorry if I have to use the list for this and for being the last one to
comment on Sherelle's CD, but I guess, true talent should be made known to
as many people as possible.

I received your CD only this weekend (although I was told it arrived a full
week before) as I was out of circulation mostly and getting in touch with
my self that enjoys beaches (which our 7100 islands are quite famous for)
and relaxing vacations, and I am soooooo impressed!

Many people in the List already sang praises to your voice, the very well
produced CD and innate musicianship, but I was unprepared for the aural
delights of your 5-track album! This is definitely excellent stuff that
begs to be played in mainstream radio!! Someone said many weeks ago that
your voice sounds like Anita Baker, and I agree! But you also sound like
two other favorite singer/songwriters of mine: Julia Fordham and Joan
Armatrading. I know its lame to compare voices to other singers, but your
singing possesses soul quite unlike the great ladies mentioned! I like your
cover of "Eleanor Rigby" and I can just imagine what pleasure we would all
have if you cover a Joni (say, "Blue Motel Room" or "Edith and the Kingpin"-
- two of my favorite Joni songs), but my favorite among the wonderful
tracks is: "Do What You Love".

I have a question. Is there no legal problem (e.g. Intellectual property
rights, copyright, royalty, etc.) if I ask a DJ to play it on mainstream
Manila radio? Like Kate Bennett's astounding first album and Fred Simon's
ethereal pianism, I would like local listeners to get a taste of your
music.

Thanks for the great CD and sharing us your talent.

Joseph
(damn! i wish i could sing)