Manachevitz! (probably misspelled!)

Thank you for such a great review!  I do take requests for covers and I truly
love Stevie's song, "Ribbon In The Sky." I will seriously try to do that song
as I am still trying to complete the CD.

You are not kidding that it takes being in the right place at the right time!
I used to fret about it as I'm sure a lot of the other artists up here have
done. the business is so tough and cutthroat sometimes. I have come to the
peaceful conclusion that when it is my time, the doors will open up. In the
meantime, I will just keep planting seeds and watering them with faith.
That's all anyone can do.  I know there are a lot of Joni list artists who
know what I'm talking about. I've heard some very fantastic voices on the
Jonifest CD's that I am in awe of myself.

Thanks for the wonderful critique of "Walk On By." (I wrote this song but
used this title. Hope I don't confuse too many people) I am so grateful for
the support I have received from the Joni list, I am truly sending my demo CD
to anyone who wants it at no charge. It is my way of saying, "thank you from
the bottom of my heart!"

Love,
Sherelle-NP Ribbon In The Sky (in my head)