In a message dated 4/2/02 10:37:13 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes (in
asnwer to my question as to Van Gogh's b-day):

<< [Vincent Van Gogh's birthday is] March 30, 1853 if my mind serves me
correctly. >>

Sharon -- Thanks!!!  I might have known I was several days late asking the
question (might also have inferred it from Lama's mention of VVG in his post,
which is what got me thinking about him again).  You remember dates the same
way I do  (like a college buddy's kid's b-day is three days before my main
squeeze's...;  cluttered way of remembering things, but occaisionally
effective.)

thanks again and big hug,

walt