Dear Mags,

I'd just like to thank you publicly for helping me contact-wise, and for
saying such wonderful things about the demo. I really am speechless. I'm
working really hard to strengthen my voice and get better with each day.
There was a time when I was constantly told what a no good nothing I was and
that I would never amount to anything. This is why these words from you mean
so much to me. I treasure them as I am still trying to climb out of that pit
of such negative reinforcement.

I met an awesome female blues rocker from Pittsburgh by the name of Tara
Charles via the Just Plain Folks website, and it is so incredible because our
stories are so similar. She plays a mean lead guitar which reminds me of
Carlos Santanna if this would not be considered sacrilege to mention someone
else's name with his. Even though I am very happy to be getting such
wonderful responses, I am absolutely "thrilled" to be in a support situation
with other musicians on this list and elsewhere. I dream of the day when I
can just be around other musicians and collaborate.

Mags, you are a very wonderful and special person to me and I want this whole
list to know it! There are also so many others like you with hearts of gold
here! Thank you.

Love,
Sherelle