Sherelle

Well you can finally count me in this number. I received your demo this week
and was truly blown away with your singing and the recording itself as well.
My faves are Walk on By and Do What You Love (obviously Sherelle!!!). I wish
you the most success and also would love to help you in any way I can. Have
you thought about trying to do BG-Vox for someone else as a way in (so to
speak). I see your style fitting in with many types of artists. Look what
happened to Sheryl Crow. Your demo sounds great and could get your foot in
the door to do someone's tour which can lead to contacts and many other
chances for you (not to mention more money to finish your record). Someone
like Michael Frank's might be a good start cause he is kindof a weekend
warrior these days which means you might be able to hold down multiple jobs.
Just a thought. Hope to see you at an upcoming gathering and be able to hear
you live and have the chance to play with you. May you have many blessings
in your endeavours.

Love

Paz