> As usual, Mark, my twin separated at birth, posts just what I wanted to
say.

Ashara!  You didn't tell me we were triplets!!

> Judy Collins Voices

I've really been getting into Judy lately.  'Wildflowers' is a wonderful
recording!  I wasn't expecting an album of songs arranged for orchestral
instruments.  It's really quite unique & beautiful.  Lately I'm fascinated
by 'Albatross'.  When I first heard it I couldn't figure what the hell it
was about.  But the more I've listened to it the more it becomes clear to
me.  If anyone wants to hear my idea of what it's about or wants to tell me
what their interpretation is, I will ask you to email me off list since this
is Joni's discussion list, not Judy's.  I would love to hear from anybody
who cares to chime in!

Mark E in Seattle
np:  For Free