Bob wrote: >>Hiring an orchestra and making the kinds of
recordings she's doing ain't cheap, plus she's done some extensive packaging
presentations as well. <<

I pulled out my copy of BSN this week after reading all of these posts...the
only disc that I had of the album is one of the limited edition ones.  I
haven't played it in at least six months, and the entire disc (which started
to crack soon after I bought it) has cracked nearly in two.  It also had a
bunch of imperfections and skips on it from day one.  Has anyone else had
this problem?  Was this just a bad bunch of cds?  I seem to remember others
having trouble...

Reuben