I first heard this great Mose Allison song via Bonnie's version, too.
It's one of the greatest songs ever & Moses' version is nice, too.

You know the people runnin' 'round in circles
Don't know what they're runnin' for
Everybod Cryin' "Peace On Earth"
Just as soon as we win this war...
-Mose Allison

"Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity"
-Wavy Gravy

RR