I think the point Blair was making was that Joni didn't have her heart in TTT, and so
she played very little from it.  And that IS interesting, because Joni has certainly
been known for performing what she wants when she wants, regardless of time
constraints or the crowd yelling out requests.

There's no doubt that she's fabulous in concert, regardless of what she chooses to
play.

Blair wrote:

> Also good to point out about Joni not having her heart in the music
> may show in the performances she gave that year with Bob. I recall the
> album had just come out two months prior and the only new song she
> performed was "the Crazy Cries of Love" and i was hoping to hear "Harlem
> in Havana" and or "Man from Mars" live at the time. Good point to look
> at. The other thing to consider is that she had an alotted time to
> perform and wanted to keep it familiar?

Lori

~