I've noticed that when a new jmdl brings up an interest in discussing a
lyric or 2, often people respond with "we've beaten this one to death",
"This is an old subject", or "go to jmdl.com and look up our discussion in
the archives".  Basically all of the veterans have analyzed all of the
lyrics so the little greens are out of luck. I thought my membership on the
page was going to be deleted when I dared bring up "your notches, liberation
doll" eeeeekkkkkk!!!!! ooooowwwwweeeeeee!!!!. So basically I am just asking
to throw us a bone sometimes....just some words of wisdom every now and
then.