<<So basically I am just asking to throw us a bone sometimes....just some words of
wisdom every now and
then.>>

Thanks for the honest thoughts there, Erica...when I was a newbie I encountered some
of the same mentality. Don't worry about it, just hang in there and post what you
will, knowing that there are newbies (as well as some of us vets) who are always open
to talk about Amelia, Don't Interrupt the Sorrow, The Boho Dance, etc, so keep your
thoughts coming!

The downside to Les' exhaustive database of Joni information is that sometimes it's
too easy to refer someone to the detail they're asking about rather than to talk
through it. The upside is that by scanning that mass of Joni info, it's always easy to
find new things to talk about.

Bob

NP: Paul McCartney, "Lonesome Town"