Sue writes:

<< Nothing worse than those late-night drunken messages.  Search the archives
for
posts last Labor Day if you need any examples. >>

As Alison says, friends don't let friends post drunk. I will always be
grateful that she was there in Ashara's music room making me edit out some of
the more inflammatory stuff I was writing in my report from Jonifest at about
at 3 in the morning. I vaguely remember that there were about 30
alcohol-fueled JMDLers egging me on, but Alison, like an angel at my
shoulder, saved me from what the devil on the other shoulder was teling me to
do!

    --Bob