Whaaat?  Bob, are you sure about who was egging you on?  This role sounds
more like the bad-girl-Alison I know than the angel on your shoulder.

'Angel' sounds more like Anne Sandstrom or Claud9 to me.  Could you have
transposed your angel and your devil?  The eagle and the serpent are at war
in (you).

Lama,
who knows a good egg when he sees one.  (Lately I seem to be channelling for
Mary Grace while drafting tag lines.......)

You said,
>>As Alison says, friends don't let friends post drunk. I will always be
grateful that she was there in Ashara's music room making me edit out some
of
the more inflammatory stuff I was writing in my report from Jonifest at
about
at 3 in the morning. I vaguely remember that there were about 30
alcohol-fueled JMDLers egging me on, but Alison, like an angel at my
shoulder, saved me from what the devil on the other shoulder was teling me
do!