I agree Rosalie.  That is too simplistic and redneck to say all Arabs are
evil.  And I have not heard or seen written on this list, that anyone hates
all Arabs or Palestinians for that matter.  It is NOT racist because I or
others side more with Israel.  The same if you side more with the
Palestinians:Does this make you anti-Semitic?  Of course not!!  IT is pure
evil when the Palestinians teach their Children hate. ( Hey mommy, when I
grow up I want to be a suicide bomber.....just like aunt Anyname ) But
again,not all Arabs/middle east/ teach hate.  And some want a peaceful
solution.  To co-exist with their neighbors:Israel.

Bree