I am a big fan of her too Abby.  Had quite a few 8 track tapes of her back in
my college days and haven't been able to find most of them now.  This was long
before she was the star she is now.  I first saw her through a fuzzy picture
on t.v. late one night way back when.  It was soundstage.  Fell in love with
her then.  Remember one song called "thank you" off one of those lost albums.
It was superb.  One album I did remember and found another copy of was "give
it up."  It is still my alltime favorite and her version of "too long at the
fair" is out of this world.  "Nothing seems to matter" would be my alltime
favorite tune by Bonnie.  You probably have that one but if not, find it.
Excellent.

mack