[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Bonnie IS wonderfully earthy.  I think my favorite song is "Tangled And
Dark" from "Luck Of The Draw."  It's so sexy and it ROCKS. >>

Longing In Their Hearts is fairly suggestive too - isn't that the one with
the line about the guy who's a "short order cook" - I think we know what she
means, eh??

Azeem in London
NP: Christine Collister - The Dark Gift of Time - Ah, the voice like a warm
bath in a candle-lit bathroom, with a glass of champagne in your hand.  New
album imminent, stand by for a gushing review in these pages...