--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Must I surrender all these things . . .
 Keith
> Richards for Depends?

seems like a good match!

>James Taylor for Rogaine?

WAY too late.

>Linda Ronstadt for Metamucil?

i'm  not going to be able to eat lunch because of
that, thanks very much...

> Gracie Slick for the
> Clapper?

or maybe just for the clap? ooh, bad!

> David Crosby for Carter's Little Liver
> Pills?

again, a day late and dollar short for ol' cros.

> And what the hell am I supposed to do if I turn on
> the TV one day and see
> Joni doing one of those ads for the greatest hits of
> the 50s, 60s and 70s
> while "Songs to Aging Children" plays in the
> background?

god forbid, that's the day we all put on the black
clothing, the white nikes, and drink the special
kool-aid, and wait for the big spaceship to take us to
a better reality.

don't worry bobby, you and me, we still look FABULOUS!
love, and aging kisses, and still getting "courtesy
carded" for beer,
alison e. in slc
np: patty griffin, 1000 kisses
CAN WE TAWK about this album??? amazing.
http://shopping.yahoo.com