Randy wrote:

> I guess I'm not one of them! I've seen him on a few shows including
> the John Lennon tribute, and...to me he sings off pitch and not very
> well. I thought he was pretty awful. It's all subjective, no?
> His dad, on the other hand....

This is so funny - part of why I didn't run too fast to get his music is
because his dad doesn't do much for me (but I'm considering giving him
another listen now ;-)  So much of what I hear in the background drones in
through one ear and out the other but Rufus took my breath away
immediately - I was just transfixed.  I love his voice and music - it is
different but very compelling to me - maybe it's all those weird minor
notes.  I think he is tremendously original.

Kakki