--- Suze Cameron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Alison, is
> there a Salt Lake Mormon wresting team that you root
> for?

LMAO! yeah, suze. they're called the utah jazz....

> Maybe a hunk on the BYU swim team?!?!

sure, but they're all gay!

> Put me in coach, I'm ready to play, today....tell us
> about your favorite teams.

ok, i'll fess up. i am a huge utah jazz fan, but they
didn't do so well this year. freakin sacramento
freaks!
but, i also love the yankees, although i am not an
obsessive baseball fan. i went to a couple of yankees
games in ny, and really fell in love with sitting in
yankee stadium drinking those big plastic bottled
miller lites! it's a very distinctive and historic
feeling there. plus, i was briefly dating a guy who
worked for major league baseball assn, so we could
walk in for free and sit wherever, which usually meant
behind the yankees dugout, which meant nice view of
professional baseball bums, which we all know are
superior to the bums of any other major sport save
*maybe* pro soccer.
i guess though, that my team colors, as we say here in
utah, are red (university of utah grad) and anyone who
plays against blue (byu).
love and sweat from 103 degree utarrr,
alison e.
np: wfuv