Congratulations, Bob!!

Don't have any King Cobra on hand but I'm sure my glass of cheapo COSTCO
special White Zinfandel will do just as nicely ;-)

It's just amazing to think that you and the group have succeeded in digging
up and cataloging 1,000 Joni covers from all over the world!  You can bet no
one else has accomplished this!

Also, thank you so much for the latest volumes 31 and 32 - they are
excellent and surprising as ever.

Kakki

NP: Covers 32-  Harpers Bizarre - Both Sides Now (this is really a treasure
for me - go ahead and laugh but their "59th Street Bridge Song - Feelin
Groovy" is still one of my all time faves - they were kind of like a cross
between the Association and the Beach Boys but with a lot more paisley ;-)