Hey Y'all, thanks for the good words! We DO indeed have a database we can be very
proud of. I've seen a couple of other artist websites that catalogue covers of an
artist's songs, and if not *the* best ours is certainly up there. There's a pretty
comprehensive site on Springsteen covers, but it's not "searchable" and as flexible as
ours. For the wonderful layout and flexibility that "Joni Undercover" offers us,
recognition has to go to that "Wizard behind the curtain", Les Irvin. Les, thanks for
giving me the framework and webspace to do such a cool thing!

And of course, ultimately, the REAL kudos goes to the brilliance of Joni, whose songs
have inspired so many folks to perform and record them!

Bob

NP: Bruce, "Highway 29"