Thanks for the review, Vince! Thanks to you, I took the Em plunge this year as well &
while some of this isn't my cup of tea, they guy is a brilliant wordsmith and comes
off as very sincere, even poking fun at his own hype. Some of his rhymes are lazy (how
many times do you need to rhyme "yo" with "ho"?), but musically the songs are haunting
and he makes you want to pay attention to him which is not an easy thing for a writer
to do. FWIW, this record will be the biggest "unit-shifter" of the year I predict,
although Bruce's new one could catch a groove and give it some comp. After all, BITUSA
moved about 14 million copies!

I'm pretty sure Michael is offlist, but if you want his addy lemme know.

Bob

NP: Steel Pulse, "Not King James Version"