Hello Frank and welcome to the land of kindred spirits.  Many of us
have written similar sentiments that you mention... new to the list,
although not to Joni, hooked after listening to Blue and your
expression of the love for Joni's piano rings especially true in our
house. We dearly love her piano playing and realized a long time dream
come true last October in Toronto when Joni sat down and played from
her heart. You might want to consider this acquistion, a CD comprised
of all Joni piano. (there is a lister who has made this).

Always interesting to discover what brought someone to 'here'. When was
that moment when you decided to type in Joni Mitchell in your search
engine and why? And when you saw that the jmdl exists, how long did it
take you to join in/ And then, how long did you sit back on the
sidelines ?

As far as trading is concerned, you've hit the jackpot. I know that Bob
Muller will be in touch with you soon.

enjoy your stay. It is an experience of a life time. And as Brei will
tell you, welcome home.

all the best,
Mags and Brei
in South Jersey.