**Her songs have become a way of mapping time for me.**

I love this line, Frank. Like Mags said, I think we can all relate to it,
excepting those who've just discovered her, I s'pose...Welcome!

> **Lately I've been on a quest to obtain every song I can that
> Joni appears on or has performed on other people's albums, like Dida/Joan
> Baez, If I Could/Seal, and Magdalene Laundries/The Chieftans.  I'd like to
> have a compilation CD of all of these songs.  Has anyone done anything
> like?
> If so, and you'd like to trade, I'd enjoy hearing from you. **

I'm working on that as well, Frank. So far here's what I've put together:

CD 1:
1. Joni Mitchell - My American Skirt
2. Joni Mitchell - Spoony's Wonderful Adventure
3. James Taylor - Love Has Brought Me Around
4. James Taylor - You've Got A Friend
5. James Taylor - Long Ago & Far Away
6. Carole King - Will You Love Me Tomorrow
7. David Crosby - Laughing
8. Eric Andersen - Blue River
9. Jimmy Webb - Simile
10. Graham Nash - Another Sleep Song
11. Rod Taylor - Making A Way
12. Rod Taylor - Something Old
13. Paul Horn - Blue
14. Tom Scott & the LA Express - Love Poem
15. Jimmy Webb - Feet In The Sunshine
16. Joan Baez - Dida
17. David Blue - Lover Lover Lover
18. Brian Blade - Steadfast
19. Joni Mitchell - Goodbye Blue Sky
20. Ensemble  - The Tide Is Turning

CD2:
1. Eric Andersen - Liza, Light the Candle
2. Eric Andersen - Woman, She Was Gentle
3. Eric Andersen - Can't Get You Out of My Life
4. Eric Andersen - The Blues Keep Fallin' Like The Rain
5. Eric Andersen - Love Is Just A Game
6. Joan Baez - Dida (Diamonds & Rust)
7. LA Express - Nordic Winds
8. Neil Young - Helpless (from The Last Waltz)
9. Dan Fogelberg - Nexus
10. Daryl Hall - Right As Rain
11. Various Artists - Spirit Of The Forest
12. David Baerwald - Liberty Lies
13. Seal - If I Could
14. Janet Jackson - Got 'Til It's Gone
15. Kyle Eastwood - Trouble Man
16. Herbie Hancock - The Man I Love
17. Herbie Hancock - Summertime

Glad to have ya! And I was in the audience for those two Atlanta concerts as
well!

Bob

NP: Paul Westerberg, "2 Days til Tomorrow"