Dearest Les:
I just wanted to express my sincerest thanks, and BIG
FAT FECKING birthday wishes. What you have given us
all through your effort is something that we can
barely name, barely describe, and fail to communicate
to our sad non-lister families and friends. For those
who have not met Les Irvin, I hope you are coming to
Jonistock this year, because you are in for a treat.
For those who have met the man, I need say no more.
So, to one of the sweetest, most unassuming, most
talented, kindest and ***NOT SO HARD ON THE EYES***
men I have the pleasure to call friend...
Happy Birthday.
We love you!
alison e. in slc
(look ma! i'm using punctuation!)