I've posted a couple of times about this Steve Klink Jazz CD that came out in
Germany this year...I think it's really great and offers some unique
interpretations of some Joni songs that few attempt; The Gallery, Cotton
Avenue, Ray's Dad's Cadillac, and 12 more!

In order for Joni fans in the US to easily get a copy of this CD, I bought a
boxload of them from Steve and just got them this week. I'm offering them for
only what I paid - $10.50 for the disc + $2 to cover packaging & shipping.

David Lahm, I'll send you one with my compliments - just let me know an
address.

If you are going to Jonifest and would like one, let me know and I'll hold
one for you, take it with me, and you can save the $2.

I hope my fellow US lister (listoons?) will take advantage of this deal!
E-mail me if you're interested so I can hold you a copy, or if you have any
questions.

Bob