> seems like a must for joni fans to
> me.

David, this is great to hear from you! I believe the same thing, but I hear so many
covers & tributes my objectivity is probably long gone.

To the list: I've already had a good handful of these spoken for, but I still have
plenty to go around. This CD is NOT available in the US, so if you want one (for what
I paid for it - $10.50 + $2 shipping) let me know.

I CAN say that once this batch is gone I don't intend on re-stocking, and if you want
one you'll have to pay about twice as much once you have it shipped from Germany.

Bob

NP: Thin Lizzy, "Emerald"