www.hatstand.org/gallery is where most of the pics are now.
This site will not "get full" but may slow down under load.
It's only a little box in my spare room, after all.

Rose's are somewhere else - PhotoIsland?  I forget the URL
off hand, but I think she's gradually going to upload to
Hatstand.org anyway, since we're getting a nice central
repository there.

Cheers,

--Chris