I just finished my one and only roll that i took and i hope it turns
out okay..if so , Id like them on your space too Chris. That would be
grand.

sorry that I didnt take a lot more, having seen all the wonderful works
of others. Looking forward to more.

Mags.

np: Tom Waits singing a heart wrenching version of Waltzing Matilda...
and wondering if my bro Bob has heard Holly Cole's album where she does
ALL Tom Waits covers.

now waiting for: Graham Nash on WXPN in the Philadelphia area...
the one with the world cafe...at 2 pm eastern time.

--- Chris Marshall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I hope I'm not taking too much space. I've got a few from the
> > roll that wasn't marked CD that I'd like to scan, if that's OK?
>
> Rose, I have tons of space.  Go ahead, knock yourself out.
>
> That goes for anyone else with 'fest pics.  If you want an
> album created, let me know.
>
> --Chris (going gently hatstand ;)

=====
You open my heart, you do.