Chris and the rest of the JMDL family
I have just uploaded 3 more pages of fotos to Chris' site. It also includes
a very special foto that I am sharing here for the first time. Chris for
some reason I could not add the caption, but had to do it as a comment.
Thanks to everyone else who has posted fotos there. Still kinda weepy to day
reading everyones memories.

Love to all

Paz
The Lord of Masculinity (Butch to my CLOSE friends) ;-)