Yea, I love it too Kev and haven't listened to it in a while but your post
has inspired me to pop it in.  Thanks to you.

mack

> I've been into Joni for a while now but have for some strange reason have
never listened to Turbulent Indigo all the way through(whattan oversight) I
am totally blown away and i have to share this with you cause i know you
understand..Im so glad the JMDL is here ive met some really cool people and
ive only just begun(like Karen heehee) thanx again to Harry for the info and
everyone whos been so nice to a newcomer and I would also like to say
welcome to the other JMDL newbies so..........Peace Love Happiness and all
general good things to you all********************kev***********************