Well Kev,
welcome to the list:)  We're all a bit bogged down with Jonifest at the
moment, but yea, TI is a fantastic album.
When i first got it i did the same thing as you.  Just didn't get into it.
I came back to it some months later and since then it has become one of the
most listened to CDs i own:)  Sire of Sorrow is simply superb.
Which other Joni albums are you into?  Looking forward to hearing more from
you.
GARRET

NP- Nina Simone, Blues For Mama

>I've been into Joni for a while now but have for some strange reason have
never listened to >Turbulent Indigo all the way through(whattan oversight) I
am totally blown away and i have to >share this with you cause i know you
understand..Im so glad the JMDL is here ive met some >really cool people and
ive only just begun(like Karen heehee) thanx again to Harry for the info
>and everyone whos been so nice to a newcomer and I would also like to say
welcome to the >other JMDL newbies so..........Peace Love Happiness and all
general good things to you