I've been into Joni for a while now but have for some strange reason have never
listened to Turbulent Indigo all the way through(whattan oversight) I am totally blown
away and i have to share this with you cause i know you understand..Im so glad the
JMDL is here ive met some really cool people and ive only just begun(like Karen
heehee) thanx again to Harry for the info and everyone whos been so nice to a newcomer
and I would also like to say welcome to the other JMDL newbies so..........Peace Love
Happiness and all general good things to you